Windshield Repair Is Time Tested And Proven
Since 1972, the development of more sophisticated tools and superior resins has enabled windshield repair to become an economically, environmentally and physically sound process which, when properly performed by a trained professional, can do the following:
- Improves the optical clarity in the damaged area by significantly reducing the visible damage
- Creates a smooth surface to prevent interference with the windshield wipers
- Prevents the original damage from spreading further
- Adds strength to the windshield
- Retains the original seal and saves the windshield
Windshield repair is a permanent process that removes air from the break and fills it with a curable, optically matched bonding agent. The process bonds the glass together, restores strength to the windshield, improves the break’s appearance and prevents the break from spreading.
With moisture, temperature extremes, and flexing caused by road vibrations 90% of initial rock chips will result in a large un-repairable crack. The longer you wait, the more contaminants may enter the chip, causing the repair process to be more difficult, and maybe even impossible. Also, the damage may spread without any notice. It could be one hour, one day, one week, one month or a year after the initial impact.
Don’t delay. Call today.
Leave a Reply